Saturday, January 2, 2010

Keeping up with the Kelleyclan.....










I've been told it is hard to do. Especially by my mom who says I try to do too much. She's right....I'm just a girl that can't say no. Most of what I do revolves around my kids, my husband and my house. As a matter of fact, ALL of what I do revolves around them. Finding time for me is a lot harder. Right now, I am an unemployed homeschool mom of 2 girls (and 1 son who just moved out on his own,) with 6 cats, 2 dogs and 1 husband that I love very much. We live and breath cheerleading in the fall and soccer in the spring. My house is not always picked up, schoolwork is not always completely caught up, the animals are not always freshly bathed, but, my family is happy (most of the time.) I love God and strive to put him first in my life. I don't always succeed, but I am working on that. I struggle with money woes, especially when I don't know how much longer I will have unemployment or when I will find a job that will work into my schedule. I struggle with homeschool insecurities, especially now that my oldest daughter is nearing high school age. Eek! I struggle with my weight, especially since I have been diagnosed with degenerative arthritis in my hip that makes exercising difficult. But most of all, I struggle with not letting any of that distract me from what is truly important. My family is healthy, happy and by the grace of God, intact! Keeping up with the Kelleyclan is not always easy, but, I hope I make it fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment